annawhittaker

Thursday, May 19, 2005

last class

Today is my last gym class I will be taking. Only because it costs so much to keep up and I wont be getting free classes after this Saturday. (sigh) I have enjoyed every minute of my classes. When i first started, I could do a cartwheel and a handstand. I was fairly flexible and oh yeah, I could also do a front tuck on the trampoline. Now I can alomst do a back handspring unspotted. I can definetly do one with a spot, Ive done back tucks on the tramp and Ive learned how to do a front hand spring. Its sloppy but I can do it. I am in the midst of learning front tucks on the floor and Get this, I can almost do a round-off-back-handspring. sounds inpresive eh. Not really, its just a back handspring after a round off. which is a cart wheel where you land on both feet instead of one at a time. Im sad I wont be getting free classes anymore. But now I can spend my Thurdays dancing. Which i really want to start doing more often, before I leave for college. I want to dance more so I can find a place in Salem and dance there and not feel like a total dweeb. So I look like i know what im doing a little. All I got now is step-step-rock-step. and a few spins. and a swing out! woo! be awed in my presence. Now all i gotta do is ask my favoritest sister-in-law to teach me. since tony works. poo on him. Im done blogging for today. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home