annawhittaker

Saturday, January 28, 2006

A week into rehearsal and Im feeling a little ovewhelmed. We have been learning songs this past week and the director wants us to have all the songs memorized by next Saturday. That gives us ONE more week to know them. But it is fun and I am enjoying almost every munute. The rehearsals are very busy and you have to take every moment you can get and use them to the fullest. Next week we start working on scenes and choreographing and blocking them. This is the first time Ive done any drama, so I dont know what to expect on anything. I just show up and do what they tell me to do.

I also am going to be volunteering at a school for my OPE stuff. I dont remember what it stands for but its for Oregon teacher liscensing. I am really excited to be able to be in a classroom and help students. I hope i get to be in a music class. Thats what i want to teach when I get my degree. Ok, thats it for now. Gotta be a productive student and do homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home