annawhittaker

Monday, January 16, 2006

Well, I got back from my amazing weekend of dancing last night around 1 in the morning. At about 2 sunday afternoon, my feet started to go numb to everything that they were doing. I was still dancing, but they didnt know that. And my calfs hurt right now, due to the fact that when you dance this type of dance, you should be on the balls of your feet at all times. It gives you more balance and allows the lead to be able to change directions at any time. But other than not being able to walk upright, I am GREAT!
I learned so much this weekend. I hope to be able to take classes from these people again some day. They are amazing teachers. They went really fast, but they way they taught, everyone was able to keep up. I just hope I remember all the cool moves they taught. Steven Mitchell taught us a jazz routine, the was sooo.. much fun. I remember most of it, but the sad thing is that I cant get the song on itunes. I would be able to remember a lot more if I had the music to it as well. I guess I will have to look somewhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home