annawhittaker

Thursday, May 25, 2006

more goings on

woooooo wee, its been a while since Ive been able to get on this. Its now 3 weeks after school is out and Im working full time. again. and looking for more work. Aint life grand like that.

The musical went really well, I got a lot of good reactions to it. apperantly, I can laugh really funny. I was even told that I was better than the girl who did the original broadway show. I watched it and I much admit, I was a bit more entertaining. I played little red as more of a little girl. In the broadway show, she really didnt do anything. Sometimes it was funny when she did say a punch line with such a serious face, but other than that, shes a LITTLE GIRL. act like it please.

I will be working all summer to try and save money so I can go back to school, but I dont know if it will work out. I pray it does.

Im about to turn 21 this year. only 2 months left. Its all rather exciting.
My boyfriend and I will have been together for a year in June.
not much else is going on, Im bored right now so I guess Ill go fix dinner now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home