annawhittaker

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaaack!


You all better be damn excited to hear from me again. Not that anyone was really looking at this but hey, i can dream.

Its been over a year since I last posted and you guessed it, a lot has happened. I'm still together with the same boyfriend, things are moving along swimingly, I'm still going to school...off and on...And I'm working my butt off. (not that I had one to begin with)

I started workin at a place called hastings and in less than a year, was able to work my way up to a manager position. I love it. Although the pay is less than adequete. I get to work with people all day, play with money all day, get ahead on movies, books, and cd's that are coming out, and make coffee! Oh, i love making coffee. Which reminds me, after here i'm gonna look at Bed Bath and Beyond for a specific coffee maker.

And with that, i'm done. Off to Bedbathandbeyond.com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home